Do You Have an Opioid Addiction?
If opioids are constantly on your mind, call an opioid addiction treatment center. Has your reliance on opioids led you to heroin or other drug use? Is life crumbling down before you?
Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Do you keep saying to yourself tomorrow is the day you quit…only to repeat this over and over?
- Are you constantly thinking how you can work a plan to wean yourself off of opioids or other drugs?
- Did you realize that opioids can be incredibly addicting?
- Has opioid usage cause problems for you at work, with friends or family?
- What thoughts go through your mind when you’re about to run out of your opioids?
- Are you getting desperate causing you to break the laws to feed your opioid addiction?
- Have you ever been arrested or hospitalized because of opioid addiction?
- What about overdosing on opioids?
If the answer “yes” to any of these questions, you may have an opioid addiction and should seek immediate help from the Opioid Treatment Center. Fill out this form or call the Opioid Treatment Center hotline (414) 240-1005.